- I Remember Mama and Dada: What do small children remember? And why do memories stick into adulthood? (Answer: More than you think, and with parents' help.)
- Eating the Apple: Yeah, Challies already linked to this, but I'm doing it again. I've been particularly fed up with the technology rat race recently.
- Disc-y Business: Is America Ready for Professional Ultimate Frisbee?
- Motherhood 101: The First Year
And finally, two recently-discovered reads:
- Bugs on My Face - I am totally living vicariously through their motorcycle/sidecar trip through South America. Found through the ever-creative and adventurous Nola Ruth
- The Duffel Blog - Satirical military news, like: "Pentagon Study finds Beards Directly Related to Combat Effectiveness" (although their links to that story are currently broken :-(