- If you know you aren't taking good pictures and/or don't have the right lens...just stop. Now. You won't enjoy deleting them all later.
- I should have taken my kit lens (gasp!) not my 50 mm to the giant tug-of-war. I really could have used that wider angle.
- I need to delete my bad pictures right away. I have a digital hoarding problem as well as a physical one.
- Lightroom was half off for a day. And I bought it.
- Lightroom is kind of overwhelming. Still using Picasa ;-)
- We have over 50,000 pictures on our computer. I guess some of those might be duplicates.
- I have really good prego radar. (No, I'm not going to out anybody here!)
- The Apple TV screensaver makes the best, most giant digital picture frame for my favorite pictures ever!
- Mini-kegs need to be chilled 10 hours in advance. Oooops. My fridge is cranked right now. (No crazy parties going on here, folks. Just a wives' function for the unit. Wait, maybe that makes it a crazy party. There will be Dirndls (Dirndln?).
Go see what everybody else learned at: